The La Marche model A12B Series Filtered Battery Chargers / Power Supplies are engineered for the demanding requirements of Switchgear applications, Process Controls and Communications. The magnetic amplifier circuitry is designed to carry continuous and intermittent loads up to the maximum rated output.
Its robust design, unmatched reliability and many customizable features have made this workhorse the standard charger in the industry.
When equipped with the 52 Series Data Logging Package, the A12B charger can assist with NERC PRC-005-6 compliance. The charger maintains a record of all the monitored parameters in the DC system, and the data log file is saved in an Excel format through a micro SD card.
Standard features of the A12B 52 Series battery charger include:
- Magnetic Amplifier Technology
- 2-Line LCD Display
- Discrete Alarm LEDs and Form-C Contacts
- Advanced Data Logging
- Field-upgradable Firmware Capability
- Downloadable Configurations File
- Field-assignable Alarm Relay Contacts
- AC Input and DC Output Breaker Protection
- AC/DC Surge Suppression (MOV)
- UL-1012 & C-UL Listed
- 5-Year Full Warranty (10-Year Warranty on Magnetics)
- See Full List of Standard and Optional Features
The A12B Battery Charger is manufactured by La Marche Mfg. Co., an ISO-9001 certified company, proudly designing and building DC power systems in Des Plaines, Illinois, USA.
Would you like more information?